2020 Lacrosse Camp
Monday, August 10 - Friday, August 14, 2020
Boys & Girls (Rising 4th-9th grades) • $1195
*Attendees must be high level travel players. Please contact us for availability. Airfare not included.
Offering experienced lacrosse players a unique opportunity to take advantage of the BEST OF BOTH WORLDS:
Robin Hood Lacrosse Camp (RHLC) is a unique five-day/four-night camp for experienced lacrosse players that are looking to develop on the field and have a once in a lifetime experience off it. Combining the traditional summer camp - waterfront activities, hiking, art & crafts, team sports, tennis and archery amongst others - with a fun, robust lacrosse experience. Hone your skills and lacrosse IQ, while taking advantage of countless camp activities on a daily basis. Importantly, unplug from technology, connect with the people around you and enjoy the beautiful nature that surrounds Camp Robin Hood!
- Kids will be “Screen Free” Throughout Camp - No Cell Phones, iPads or Electronics Allowed at RHLC
- Bus Transportation from Boston and Tri-State Area and Possibility of Chaperoned Flights from Major Cities
- Minimum of 12 Hours of Lacrosse Training & Games
- Cross-Sport Training Opportunities
- Separate Accommodations for Boys & Girls, Same Great Experience
- All Inclusive Tuition: Accommodations, Meals, Coaching, Bus Transportation, Reversable Camp Pinnie & Dri-Fit Shirt, ALL CAMP ACTIVITIES!!
Meet Your Director of Lacrosse, Peter Murphy:
- Senior Director & National Team Coach for True Lacrosse, Head Coach at The Latin School of Chicago and Founder of LiL' Ballers Lacrosse.
- 3-year starter, 2-time All-American, 2-time Nassau County Defenseman of the Year, 2-time captain and elected to the Sports Hall of Fame at Garden City High School.
- 3-year starter on defense and team captain at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Received Freshman of the Year, All-ACC and All-American honors. Ranked #3 all-time in takeaways at UNC.
- Strong foundation coaching youth sports spanning ~25 years and across 5 sports, coupled with a belief in multi-sport athletes and well-rounded individuals, makes him the ideal person to lead the Robin Hood Lacrosse Camp.
A Day in the Life at Robin Hood Lacrosse Camp
- 7:30am-8:00am: Morning Cardio
- 8:00am-8:30am: AM Breakfast - Fuel for the day
- 8:45am-10:45am: Land-based Camp Activities
- 11:00am-12:15pm: Waterfront Camp Activities
- 12:15pm-1:00pm: Lunch/Swimming at the Lake
- 1:00pm-2:30pm: Lacrosse: Skills and Drills
- 2:30pm-2:45pm: Snack Break
- 2:45pm-4:15pm: Camp Activities/Afternoon Hike/Canoe Trip
- 4:30pm-6:00pm: Lacrosse: Games & Small-Ball
- 6:00pm-6:45pm: Dinner at the Dining Hall
- 6:45pm-7:30pm: Competition of the Night
- 7:30pm-8:15pm: Bonfire & Coach Talk at the Lake
- 8:15pm-8:30pm: Back to the Bunks
- 9:00pm: Lights Out