2020 Lacrosse Camp
Monday, August 10 - Friday, August 14, 2020
Boys & Girls (Rising 4th-9th grades)
Early Bird Pricing: $995 (Enroll by March 15th)
Offering experienced lacrosse players a unique opportunity to take advantage of the BEST OF BOTH WORLDS:
Robin Hood Lacrosse Camp is a unique five-day camp for experienced lacrosse players that are looking to develop on the field and have a once in a lifetime experience off it. Combining the traditional summer camp—waterfront activities, hiking, art & crafts, team sports, tennis and archery amongst others—with a fun, robust lacrosse experience. Hone your skills and lacrosse IQ, while taking advantage of countless camp activities on a daily basis. Importantly, unplug from technology, connect with the people around you and enjoy the beautiful nature that surrounds Camp Robin Hood!
- High-level Lacrosse Training Combined with a Premier New England Summer Camp Experience
- Kids will be “Screen Free” Throughout Camp—No Cell Phones, iPads or Electronics Allowed
- Bus Transportation from Boston and Tri-State Area and Possibility of Chaperoned Flights from Major Cities
- Minimum of 12 Hours of Lacrosse Training & Games
- Cross-Sport Training Opportunities
- One Mile of Lakefront Access for Watersports and Daily Campfires
- 180 acres to explore and discover over 50 activities, including court and field sports, arts and crafts, drama, riflery and more!
- Separate Accommodations for Boys & Girls, Same Great Experience
- All Inclusive Tuition: Accommodations (including linens), Meals, Coaching, Bus Transportation, Reversable Camp Pinnie & Dri-Fit Shirt, ALL CAMP ACTIVITIES!!
Meet Your Director of Lacrosse, Peter Murphy:
- Senior Director & National Team Coach for True Lacrosse, Head Coach at The Latin School of Chicago and Founder of LiL' Ballers Lacrosse.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill: Team captain, Freshman of the Year, All-ACC and All-American honors. Ranked #3 all-time in takeaways at UNC.
- Garden City High School: 2x All-American and 2x Nassau County Defenseman of the Year, GCHS Sports Hall of Fame.
- Coaching experience of ~25 years and across 5 sports, coupled with a belief in multi-sport athletes and well-rounded individuals, makes him the ideal person to lead the Robin Hood Lacrosse Camp.
A Day in the Life at Robin Hood Lacrosse Camp
- 7:30am-8:00am: Morning Cardio
- 8:00am-8:30am: AM Breakfast - Fuel for the day
- 8:45am-10:45am: Land-based Camp Activities
- 11:00am-12:15pm: Waterfront Camp Activities
- 12:15pm-1:00pm: Lunch/Swimming at the Lake
- 1:00pm-2:30pm: Lacrosse: Skills and Drills
- 2:30pm-2:45pm: Snack Break
- 2:45pm-4:15pm: Camp Activities/Afternoon Hike/Canoe Trip
- 4:30pm-6:00pm: Lacrosse: Games & Small-Ball
- 6:00pm-6:45pm: Dinner at the Dining Hall
- 6:45pm-7:30pm: Competition of the Night
- 7:30pm-8:15pm: Bonfire & Coach Talk at the Lake
- 8:15pm-8:30pm: Back to the Bunks
- 9:00pm: Lights Out