2019 Soccer Camp
Thursday August 15 - Sunday August 18, 2019
Boys & Girls, ages U9-U16 • (Birth years 2004-2011)
Offering travel soccer players a unique opportunity to experience the BEST OF BOTH WORLDS:
A four-day, three-night intensive camp for youth travel soccer players with top youth and former International players and coaches, plus an incredible, traditional summer camp experience! Unique on and off-field training with all camp activities available after practices.
Training will be led by YESA (Young Evolution Soccer Academy).
YESA specializes in futsal training for youth soccer players. Futsal training is the best tool to develop a player due to the speed, skill, and agility the game demands. YESA’s training focuses on the physical, technical, tactical, mental, and emotional parts of becoming a well-rounded athlete and person. Learn more about YESA »
For travel soccer players born years 2004-2011 (U9-U16).
Soccer Camp Offers:
- Chaperoned Bus from SUNY Purchase and Boston
- Fitness and Cross Fit each morning before breakfast, followed by two hour training sessions each morning and afternoon
- Picturesque White Mountain summer camp with 180 acres and 1 mile of lakefront
- 40 camp activities available to campers after each training session
- Nightly fireside trainer meetings by the lake
- All Inclusive Tuition Bus Travel, Accommodations, Meals, Training, ALL CAMP ACTIVITIES!!
Meet Danilo Vittorato,
Born and raised in Brazil, Danilo developed his playing abilities through the dynamic game of Futsal. The skills he acquired through Futsal would later contribute to his success, as he played in the National Futsal Championships in 2004, 2011, and 2013. In 2005, Danilo was a North American Representative for the Futsal World Championship Team.
As a graduate of Dowling College, Danilo received a Bachelor’s Degree in Business. In 2003, Danilo received the prestigious honor of First Team, New York State Conference and was named Dowling College Men’s Soccer MVP, 2003-2004.
Danilo holds an ABTF Brazilian Association for Soccer Coaches Certificate and National coaching license. Furthermore, he is currently the director of his own soccer academy, where he dedicates his time to training and coaching youth soccer players