Dates & Rates
Two Week Session
- Tuition includes laundry and medications regularly carried in our Infirmary.
- Tuition includes everything but Horse Back Riding which is optional, Airport Transportation and Out-Of-Camp Activity Fee. More information on each of these options will be sent separately.
- Out-of-camp medical services and special prescriptions are not included in the tuition, and will be charged to the credit card on file at time expense is incurred. Every family is required to have a credit card on file. Out of camp expenses (i.e. prescriptions, special birthday requests) will be charged to the credit card at the time costs are incurred.
Two Week/First Session/Full Session/Second Session:
- TPJ/Squire/Tumbler/Jester: $100/$200/$350/$150
- Archer/Bow: $100/$200/$400/$200
- Yeomen/Quills: $100/$250/$450/$200
- Lancer/Arrows: $100/$250/$500/$250
- Friar/Bard: $100/$300/$550/$300
- Forester/Shire: $100/$400/$600/$450
- Saxon/Scribe: $100/$500/$700/$500
- Sibling discounts are 10% for 2nd child and 15% for 3rd child. Sibling discounts are only applicable if at least one of the campers is enrolled for Full Session.
- Sibling discounts do not apply to Saxon and Scribe tuition.
- In order to receive a discount, a deposit of $2,500 is required for First and Full Session ($1000 for Two Week Camp & Second Session).
- On February 1st 2017 an additional $2,500 payment is required for First and Full Session ($1000 for Two Week Camp & Second Session).
- Tuition can be refunded (less a $100 processing fee) until April 1, 2017, after which time tuition is non-refundable.
- No prorations.
- Final balance due May 1, 2017.