Dates & Rates
* First Session is only available for campers ages 12 and under. Limited spaces available.
* Campers 13 years old and up must stay for Full Session unless they are a new camper.
Dates and rates are subject to change.
Parents Visiting Day
- Tuition includes laundry and medications regularly carried in our Infirmary.
- Tuition does not include transportation to and from camp, linens and horseback riding which are optional and are billed separately. More information on each of these options will be sent separately.
- Tuition does not include a ‘Canteen Fee’ of $600 for First Session and $800 for Full Session.
- Out-of-camp medical services and special prescriptions are not included in the tuition, and will be charged to the credit card on file at time expense is incurred.
- Every family is required to have a credit card on file. Out of camp expenses (i.e. prescriptions, special birthday requests) will be charged to the credit card at the time costs are incurred.
- Sibling discounts are 10% for 2nd child and 15% for 3rd child. Sibling discounts are only applicable if at least one of the campers is enrolled for Full Session.
- First Session requires a $3750 deposit at time of enrollment, $2000 due on February 1, 2022, Final payments due on April 1, 2022.
- Full Sessions requires a $4500 deposit at time of enrollment, $2500 due on February 1, 2022, Final payments due on April 1, 2022.
- Tuition can be refunded (less a $500 processing fee) until February 1, 2022, after which time tuition is non-refundable.