Parents Visiting Day
Saturday, July 20, 2024
We are excited to have you spend time with us in the Realm! You will meet your child's friends and their parents, play at the activities, and understand first-hand the joy your child experiences at Robin Hood. Parents, please log in to complete the forms indicating your visiting plans. To help with your planning, please review the following information:
Visiting Day - Saturday July 20, 2024 @ 9:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Plan to arrive at camp at 9:30am. Our attendants will help you with parking and then direct you to the office to pick-up your schedule and name tags. (Please do not arrive early as we want to be ready to give you the green-carpet welcome!) Visiting day will end at 3:30pm.
- Yensi is preparing a wonderful lunch for all to enjoy. Feel free to bring blankets to eat picnic-style, otherwise we will have tables and chairs set up under our tents.
- No dogs please, just people.
- No camper is to leave the premises, other than Foresters, Shires, Saxons and Scribes. These senior campers are allowed to leave camp starting at 2:30pm and need to return by 9:00pm. All campers need to be checked out upon departure in the office, and then checked back in upon return.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and clothes.
- Bring rain gear just in case.
- A reminder that there are no sibling sleepovers.
- NO FOOD IS PERMITTED TO BE BROUGHT INTO CAMP. We have children at Robin Hood with life-threatening food allergies (nuts, milk, wheat, etc.). It is imperative that we control what food is on camp. ALL bags coming into camp will be examined to ensure the safety of our campers and staff.
Our 4-week session ends on Sunday, July 23rd. Our hope (and request) is you will enjoy Parents Visiting Day and return to camp to pick up your camper on Sunday by 10 am. We will have all 4-week campers packed before Sunday's departure.