Family Camp 2017
Your family is cordially invited to join our family:
Thursday, August 10 at dinner - Monday, August 14 after breakfast
Enjoy the video below of just one family's Robin Hood FAMILY CAMP EXPERIENCE!
Join us to enjoy camp as a family:
- Counselors will be on hand to supervise children.
- Special cookouts will be held at scenic spots around camp.
- Bonfires, storytelling, and of course s'mores!
Available activities include:
- All water front activities
- Horseback riding
- Arts & crafts
- Team sports
- Plus local antiquing, outlet shopping and mountain trips!
Introduce your children to overnight camp through a fun family summer vacation. You do not have to have a current camper nor do you need to be a Robin Hood alumnus to participate in Family Camp.
Costs to attend are:
- $500 per Adult (18 years old or older)
- $300 per child 12 to 17 years old
- $250 per child 3 to 11 years old
- Free for children younger than 3 years old
- Free for current season campers (any session)
- All food, cocktails, accommodations, linens, staff and activities are included in the cost.
Space is limited so please send in a deposit of $500 per family to reserve your spot. Please note that your deposit is refundable until May 15, 2017.
Reserve Your Place at Family Camp
Family Camp Reservation Form to reserve your place in Family Camp and ask any questions you might have.