Just in time for our 2nd Virtual Campfire event, we’re sharing a way to make a campfire favorite at home – s’mores! These oven baked s’mores will hit the spot and make you miss summer nights in The Realm even more.
So grab a parent, grab your ingredients and get your s’mores ready!!
Ingredients and Equipment:
- Graham Crackers
- Hershey’s Chocolate Bar
- Cookie Sheet
- Foil (for lining cookie sheet)
Baking Instructions: **Make sure there is an adult available for help**
- Line cookie sheet with foil
- Place graham crackers on the cookie sheet
- Place 3 squares of chocolate on graham crackers
- Place marshmallows on top of the chocolate.
Parent Assistance Needed for Steps 5-10
- Heat broiler to low
- Place cookie sheet on top rack in the oven
- Watch the marshmallows and take the cookie sheet out when they start to turn brown. This will not take very long.
- Remove cookie sheet from oven
- Top off your s’more with another graham cracker
- Let cool a little and ENJOY!