Do you know you’re Robin Hood trivia? Test your knowledge with today’s #RobinHoodatHome game! Answers at the end.
- How many cabins are there in Girls’ Camp?
- How many cabins are in Boys Camp?
- Name the head of drama in 2019?
- What was the Green & White break for 2019?
A. Marching Band
B. Fire Engines
C. Fire Performers
- How many tennis courts are there?
- What is Chuck’s dog’s name?
- What is for dessert on Sundays?
A. Chocolate Chip Cookies
B. Ice Cream Sundaes
C. Blast Pops
D. Fluffer Nutter
- What were the 2019 Green & White final scores?
A. Green 3895 vs White 3567
B. Green 3543 vs White 3844
C. Green 3783 vs White 3645
D. Green 3643 vs White 3745
- Favorite out of camp dessert spot?
A. Cozy Barn
B. Dessert Shack
C. Cozy Corner
D. Sweet Corner
- Who founded Camp Robin Hood in 1927?
A. Chuck Illig
B. Andy Friedman
C. John Klein
D. Richard Klein